Notice is hereby given that the sixty-fourth Annual General Meeting of the International Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works will be held in the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining at 1, Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5DB on Tuesday 28th January 2014 at 6.00 pm for the following purposes:
1. To receive and consider the Reports of the Council and the Auditors and the Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2013 (downloadable at the foot of this page of the IIC web-site)
2. To re-appoint Jacob, Cavenagh & Skeet as Auditors to The Institute and to authorise the Council to fix their remuneration for the ensuing year.
3. To elect a Vice-President
4. To elect a Director of Communications
5. To elect four Ordinary Members of the Council
6. To transact any ordinary business of The Institute